FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.
- It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames.
- It automatically selects different methods according to whether Source and DestDir are in the same or different HDD.
- Diff HDD: Reading and writing are processed respectively in parallel by separate threads.
- Same HDD: Reading is processed until the big buffer fills. When the big buffer filled, writing is started and processed in bulk.
- Because Reading/Writing are processed with no OS cache at all, other applications don’t easily become slow.
- It can achieve Reading/Writing performance that is close to device limit.
- Include/Exclude Filter (UNIX Wildcard style) can be specified.
- It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only)
- You can modify this software, because all source code has been opened to the public in the BSD license.
Download 64-bit from Vector / Mirror
Download 32-bit from Vector / Mirror